Term 3 Week 10
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW!!
- DRESS REHEARSAL ON MONDAY AT 1PM
- MATINEE PERFORMANCE ON TUESDAY AT 10AM - CAN WE PLEASE HAVE PARENT HELP ON THIS MORNING AT DROP OFF TO GET CHILDREN INTO COSTUMES SO WE ARE ALREADY TO GO IN THE MORNING.
- WEDNESDAY NIGHT PERFORMANCE - CHILDREN ARRIVE TO THE CLASSROOM AT 5.15. IF YOU ARE NOT WATCHING THE SHOW ON THIS NIGHT CAN YOU PLEASE PICK YOUR CHILD UP AT 6.30PM FROM THE CLASSROOM - YOUR CHILD WILL BE GOING HOME IN THEIR COSTUME. CAN YOU PLEASE ENSURE YOUR CHILD COMES TO SCHOOL IN THEIR NEXT COSTUME FOR THE NEXT EVENING SHOW.
- WEDNESDAY EVENING SHOW - YOUR CHILD WILL ARRIVE IN THEIR COSTUME AT 5.15 TO THE CLASSROOM - AND ONCE AGAIN, IF YOU ARE NOT ATTENDING THE PERFORMANCE THEY CAN BE PICKED UP AT 6.30 FROM THE CLASSROOM. THE CHILDREN CAN TAKE THEIR COSTUME HOME TO KEEP.
- PLEASE READ THE NOTE BELOW FROM DANI BOXALL
Dear Parents and Caregivers,
Wearable Arts week is next week and as I am sure you will know by now, your lovely tamariki need to be at school on Wednesday and Thursday night (25th and 26th September). Below are some details that you will need to know in order to help our event run smoothly.
- Your child will need to be dropped off at their usual class at 5.15pm to get ready. We are due on stage at 6pm so please don’t be late.
- Your child needs to be picked up at 6.30pm unless you are watching the show. If you are watching the show, please give your child’s teacher a heads up so they know.
- Your child MUST be signed in at drop off and signed out at pickup by an adult. We will not be letting any children walk down to the gate alone.
If you are lost or unfamiliar with our school, keep an eye out for Year 7/8 Marshalls wearing high vis vests, they will be able to help you.
Finally, make sure you get your tickets this week. There will only be very limited door sales on the night.
Thank you for your support in helping us make this event enjoyable for all.
Kind regards, Danielle Boxall
DUE to a busy week with Wearable Arts and packing up the classroom, your child may not receive a reading book everyday. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!