Term 1 Week 3
Welcome to Week 3
- On Monday we had such a fun time at Kelly Sports on Monday, we learnt cricket, touch rugby and ultimate frisbee skills!! Everyone enjoyed participating - check out the photos!!
We would like to welcome our new students who have started this week and that will be visiting next week!!
- Our library day is Wednesday. You would have noticed that your child came home with 2 library books on Wednesday in a red folder. Please make sure the red folders are put back in the 'library box' by Wednesday of the next week! (Children are able to issue books for 2 weeks, if they are not returned, fines can occur)!
- Your child will be bringing home their little reader book in their blue folder, we encourage your child to read this with you at home. Also in the blue folder is their home learning book where there are some learning balloons and flowers to complete. This just reiterates what is practised at school. At the back of the Home Learning books is a reading log where you can fill in what your child has read as well as any comments!
- CCC - Create, Construct and Connect will be happening every Wednesday. Recycle materials would be hugely appreciated. Below are some photos of our first 'CCC'.
- Our letter of the week will be Aa - if you have anything for the alphabet table bring it in.
Have a great weekend!